- Popular Software
- Glary Utilities 18.104.22.168
- Adobe Flash Player (IE) 22.214.171.124
- Adobe Air 126.96.36.199
- Mozilla Firefox (32bit) 51.0.1
- Glary Utilities Pro 188.8.131.52
- Adobe Flash Player (Non-IE) 184.108.40.206
- Dropbox 19.4.13
- Skype 220.127.116.11
- VLC Media Player (64bit) 2.2.4
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2015.023.20053
- WinRAR (64bit) 5.40
- Mozilla Firefox (64bit) 51.0.1
FlashFXP 5.4.0 build 3955
OpenSight Software, LLC - 7.68MB (Trial Version)
Version: 5.4.0 build 3955
Date Added: Jan 21, 2017
License: Trial Version
Publisher: OpenSight Software, LLC
OS: Windows XP/ Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10
- Upload and download documents, photos, videos, music and more.
- Transfer or backup local and remote files.
- Share your files with your friends and co-workers using the powerful site manager.
- Schedule and automate file transfers with our powerful transfer scheduler.
Meanwhile, FlashFXP supports 20 languages. FlashFXP offers unique and complimentary advanced features for client configuration. Share files with your friends and co-workers (FTP or SFTP server required).
FlashFXP is easy to use, from less technical individuals to industry class professionals, anyone can master FlashFXP. With the 30-day trial version, you can see how the software looks and explore its features.
- The Site Manager > Time Zone field wasn't correctly reading the stored value and any changes to the site would set the time zone to an invalid entry
- Improved support for high DPI and scaling tweaks to several dialogs
- When setting the "Selective Transfer Rule" at the item level via the "Edit Queue item" dialog the selective transfer rule was not reverted back to the previous value when transferring the next item in the queue
- After using one of the hash (i.e. /crc32 /md5 /sha1) macros in a custom command script the busy flag wasn't restored to the previous value at the end of the command and could lead to unexpected interface/script issues
- When sending email notifications via Scheduled Tasks the mail server > proxy server setting wasn't working as intended and as a result the proxy server setting might be ignored when sending emails
- Access violation when aborting or closing FlashFXP while the "Calculate Server space used" dialog is open
- In so
- Latest Version
- FlashFXP 5.4.0 build 3955
- Old Versions
- FlashFXP 5.4.0 build 3954
- FlashFXP 5.4.0 build 3952
- FlashFXP 5.4.0 build 3950
- FlashFXP 5.4.0 build 3947
- FlashFXP 5.4.0 build 3939
- FlashFXP 18.104.22.16836
- FlashFXP 22.214.171.12435
- FlashFXP 126.96.36.19932
- FlashFXP 188.8.131.5230
- FlashFXP 184.108.40.20629
- FlashFXP 220.127.116.1125
- FlashFXP 18.104.22.16818
- FlashFXP 22.214.171.12405
- FlashFXP 126.96.36.19903
- FlashFXP 188.8.131.5200
- FlashFXP 184.108.40.20697
- FlashFXP 220.127.116.1183
- FlashFXP 18.104.22.16861
- FlashFXP 22.214.171.12426
- View more...