- Security & Firewalls
- Photos & Images
- Video & Audio
- Compression & Backup
- Graphics Design
- Internet & Network
- Developer Tools
- Browsers & Plugins
- Popular Software
- Glary Utilities 188.8.131.52
- Adobe Flash Player (IE) 184.108.40.206
- Mozilla Firefox 34.0 Beta 2
- Google Chrome 38.0.2125.104
- Kingsoft Office Suite Free 2014 Beta 3
- Update Detector 220.127.116.11
- Adobe Air 18.104.22.1683
- VLC Media Player (32bit) 2.1.5
- RealPlayer 22.214.171.124
- Picasa 3.9 Build 138.151
- RAR Password Unlocker 5.0
- Adobe Flash Player (Non-IE) 126.96.36.199
Design Science - 9.82MB (Trial Version)
Date Added: Mar 30, 2013
License: Trial Version
- Design Science
- Windows XP/ Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
Now supports Microsoft Office 2013 and Office 365:
- Office 2013 and Office 365: MathType 6.9 is fully compatible with Office 2013 and Office 365 installed on Windows 7 and 8 computers.
- Office 2010, 2007, 2003, and XP: MathType 6.9 is fully compatible.
- Office Web Apps, Office Mobile, and Office RT: MathType equations cannot be edited in these Office versions but equations created in other versions of Office will display and print.
- Office 32- and 64-bit: MathType 6.9 is compatible with both 32- and 64-bit versions of Office.
- Compatibility with 700+ applications and websites: Connexions, Desire2Learn, Stack Exchange, and 73+ other applications and websites join Microsoft Office, Apple iWork, Adobe InDesign, and hundreds of others that work with MathType! Check out Works With... to see if your applications are compatible.
- MathPage now supports MathJax: Our MathPage™ technology now has the option to publish your Word documents as web pages with MathML equations displayed using MathJax technology.
- Windows 8 compatibility: MathType 6.9 works on Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, and XP operating systems. MathType is not compatible with Windows RT.
MathType 6.9 equations are compatible with MathType 6.x and 5.x equations so you can continue to work with other MathType users even if they haven't upgraded yet. When you upgrade to MathType 6.9 any changes you've made in your installed version of MathType, including keyboard shortcuts, toolbars, preferences, etc. will be retained.