- Popular Software
- Glary Utilities 22.214.171.124
- Adobe Flash Player (IE) 126.96.36.199
- Adobe Air 188.8.131.52
- Mozilla Firefox (32bit) 52.0.2
- Glary Utilities Pro 184.108.40.206
- Adobe Flash Player (Non-IE) 220.127.116.11
- Skype 18.104.22.168
- Dropbox 22.4.24
- VLC Media Player (64bit) 2.2.4
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2015.023.20053
- WinRAR (64bit) 5.40
- Mozilla Firefox (64bit) 52.0.2
Microsoft Corporation - 5.8MB (Freeware)
Date Added: Aug 14, 2013
Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
OS: Windows 7/ Windows Vista/ Windows 8/ Windows 8 64/ Windows Server 2008 R2/
If you forgot to put something in your SkyDrive folder, you can still get back to your PC to access all its files and folders from SkyDrive.com.
- Access your SkyDrive right from Windows Explorer—photos, documents, and all your other important files.
- Quickly add new files to SkyDrive by dragging them to the SkyDrive folder.
- Easily organize your files and folders in SkyDrive, just like any other folder.
- Connect back to your PC if you forget to put something in SkyDrive.