- Popular Software
- Glary Utilities 184.108.40.206
- Adobe Flash Player (IE) 220.127.116.11
- Adobe Air 18.104.22.168
- Mozilla Firefox (32bit) 52.0.1
- Glary Utilities Pro 22.214.171.124
- Adobe Flash Player (Non-IE) 126.96.36.199
- Skype 188.8.131.52
- Dropbox 21.4.25
- VLC Media Player (64bit) 2.2.4
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2015.023.20053
- WinRAR (64bit) 5.40
- Mozilla Firefox (64bit) 52.0.1
WinZip Self-Extractor 4.0 Build 12218
WinZip Computing - 2.98MB (Trial Version)
Version: 4.0 Build 12218
Date Added: Oct 13, 2016
License: Trial Version
Publisher: WinZip Computing
OS: Windows All
WinZip Self-Extractor creates self-extracting Zip files. These self-extracting Zip files are ideal for electronic file distribution, because they contain multiple compressed files, minimizing download time and ensuring that important files do not become separated.
Additionally, WinZip Self-Extractor allows the recipient to use a familiar Windows interface to decompress files without a separate unzip utility.
Key features :
- Support for Jpeg Compression Create self-extracting Zip files that contain files compressed with Jpeg compression, delivering up to 25% compression of JPEG images with no loss in quality.
- Support for LZMA Compression Create self-extracting Zip files that contain files compressed with LZMA compression, delivering powerful compression for many file types.
- Support for WavPack Compression Create self-extracting Zip files that contain files compressed with WavPack compression, delivering lossless compression of .WAV (audio) files.
- Support for Zipx files Create self-extracting Zip files from .zipx files that are compressed with advanced compression technology.
- Unicode Support to ensure international characters are displayed for filenames in a Zip file.