VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVD, Audio CD, VCD, and various streaming protocols. A powerful multimedia technology with a built-in media player, QuickTime lets you view Internet video, HD movie trailers, and personal media in a wide range of file formats. You can convert your VLC video to a QuickTime file type using the program’s transcoding process. Here is the instruction to let you know how to convert VLC to QuickTime.
1. Open VLC Media Player and click “Media—-Convert/Save” option.
2. In the “File” tab, press the “Add…” button to add your input VLC file.
3. Click the “Convert/Save” button to enter the Convert window. Press the “Browse” button on to choose the save location.
4. Name your file and make sure the file format is “.mov”. Click “Save”.
5. Choose “Video – H.264…(MP4)” option in “Profile”.
6. Click the toolbar icon next to the Profile and select the “MP4/MOV” option under “Encapsulation” tab. Press “Save” to save the settings. Click the “Start” button to begin the conversion process.
A powerful multimedia technology with a built-in media player, QuickTime lets you view Internet video, HD movie trailers, and personal media in a wide range of file formats. Here is the instruction to tell you how to export QuickTime to YouTube.
1. Download and install QuickTime from here:
(To use the following functions you need to buy the pro version)
2. Open your movie file with this program. Click “File—-Export.” Name your file and choose the location to save your export to. Click the “Export—–Movie to QuickTime Movie.”
3. Click the Video “Settings” button. Select “H.264” in “Compression Type” tab, and set your video’s frame rate to “30 fps” and Data Rate to “Automatic.” Click “OK”.
4. Choose “AAC” from the Sound “Settings”. Click “Save” to begin the conversion.
5.Sign into your YouTube user account and upload your exported video.
6. During this process, you need to enter some relative information and click “Save Changes” button.
VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVD, Audio CD, VCD, and various streaming protocols. Here is the instruction to tell you how to use adjustment and effects settings in VLC.
1. Download and install VLC Media Player from here:
2. Open a media file with VLC. .
3. Click on the “Tools—-Effects and Filters.” The window “Adjustments and Settings” will open and you can make the audio and video adjustments you like. There are three tabs in this window:
Audio Effects is used to edit the sound quality of the audio or video file being played. You can set the Equalizer, Compressor and Spatializer.
Video Effects can change the display settings of your video file here. Like adjusting the brightness and contrast, colors, geometry, and other feature.
Synchronization allows you to change the synchronization of your media files.