Microsoft Office Publisher offers templates for various documents. Its email templates cover newsletters, referrals and cell phone emails. You could customize the contents or style format. Here is the instruction to tell you how to center an email page in Publisher.
1. Click a paragraph in a template’s text box to select the entire paragraph.
2. Click “Home—- ribbon’s—- Paragraph—-Center. And then Publisher will center the text within the box.
3. Put your cursor over the edge of the text, click the arrows to select the text box.
4.Switch to the “Format” ribbon.
5. Click the down arrow next to “Align” in the “Arrange” tab. Select “Align Center.” Publisher will center the email page.
Microsoft Publisher is an entry-level desktop publishingapplication from Microsoft, differing from Microsoft Word in that the emphasis is placed on page layout and design rather than text composition and proofing. Sometimes we need to email Microsoft Publisher File, but if the file size is too large, sending may meet some problems. Here is the instruction to tell you how to email a large Microsoft Publisher File.
1. Browse to your Publisher file..
2. Right-click the file and compressed it.
3. Visit a file transfer site that helps users send large emails. Notice the limits, because some free sites will have limit about the file size.
4. Browse to the Publisher file and upload it into the system.
5. Enter your email address and other information we need.
Inkscape is professional quality vector graphics software which runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It is used by design professionals and hobbyists worldwide, for creating a wide variety of graphics such as illustrations, icons, logos, diagrams, maps and web graphics. Here is the instruction to tell you how to use brushes in Inkscape.
1. First we need to create a brush. Import a PNG.
2. Perform an automatic trace and simplify the resulted path to vectorize it.
3. Select your path, drag it as you like and press the Space key. Control the density carefully.
4. Draw a Bezier curve as a guide, and modify its shape as you need.
5. Select the path stamp and the guide and use Effects > Generate from Path > Pattern along Path.