Adobe Photoshop is a raster graphics editor developed and published by Adobe Systems for Windows and OS X. It allows users to add graphics you need to a photograph. Here is the instruction to tell you how to add fake tears on a photo, and it can be the real tear or drawing one. Let’s start to learn.
1. Click “File—-Open.” Select on the tears image and then click “OK.”
2. Click the “New Layer” from “Layers” box.
3. Select the “Paintbrush” tool. Choose a appropriate size brush to paint tears.
4. Go to “Layers” box, click the “Layer Mode” drop-down menu and select “Screen.”
5. Click “Layer—-Layer Styles—-Bevel and Emboss.” Here we need to do some settings. Change “Depth” to 1 percent and “Angle” to 90 percent. Click “OK.” Choose a larger depth for more obvious, artistic tears. The black marks become clear, rounded tears with a slight shadow on the bottom.
6. Select the “Smudge” tool to smudge the top portion of the tears up toward the eyes to simulate tear trails.
7. Right-click on the layer with the tears and choose “Merge Down” to flatten the image.
Adobe Photoshop is a raster graphics editor developed and published by Adobe Systems for Windows and OS X. It’s very useful or creating websites. But sometimes slices are not required all the time, and then you need to resize and clear them. Here is the instruction to tell you how to disable slices in Photoshop CS5.
1. Click “File—-Open”, browse the Photoshop file that contains slices, select it and click “Open”.
2. Select “View” and “Clear Slices” to remove both user and layer-based slices.
3. Choose “View—-Show,” then click “None” to temporarily hide the slices. Note that active guides, grids and text baselines will also be hidden from view.
4. Choose “File—-Save As” to rename this file.
5. Now you’ve successfully
The higher resolution, the more smooth we can enjoy. But under a low webcams and low-end cell phones, it usually comes out low-resolution image. That looks very bad and we need to deal with the image with Photoshop to improve the quality. How to solve this problem? Here is the instruction to tell you how to make image look less pixelated by smoothing the image.
1. Hold “Ctrl” and “O” at the same time, and then select the pixelated image via the window that opens.
2. Click “Filter—-Blur—-Gaussian Blur.” Slide the slider until the image in the preview window is smooth. Click “OK.”
3. Click “Filter—-Sharpen—-Unsharp Mask.” Slide each slider until the image looks a bit sharper. You could control the slider as you need. Click “OK” to confirm.
4. Now you could get an image with higher resolution.