Sometime we wonder why the computer is becoming slower and slower? No matter how skillful the computer performed when you brought, it would inevitably become slow, so what can we do? In fact, there are various methods to resuscitate your computer. Here we introduce how to make your computer faster with disk defragment.
Windows includes a Disk Defragmenter program to piece all your files back together again and to make them accessible to open more quickly. It will run automatically regularly. But you can easily run this tool when you need it.
You can follow theses steps to run it: Computer>>Properties>>Tools>>Disk Defragment.
Besides, you can also use software to defragment your hard dis. Like Disk Defrag Screen Saver
Auslogics Disk Defrag Screen Saver is a handy tool, which allows users to schedule defrag of their disks in the screen saver mode. Like other screen savers in Windows, it starts automatically when a system has been idle for a few moments.
I believe many users have encountered the “Internet Explorer Has Stopped Working” error which seems like a small problem. However, no matter you close or choose ” look for the available answers “, this problem won’t end easily. This error will keep on displaying again until you restart IE stopped working. Here are two solutions for you:
1. Reset Internet Explorer default option
1) Open “Tool Options” in Internet Explorer, open the “Internet Options” dialog box. Click on the “Advanced” tab, and click the “Reset” in “Reset Internet Explorer Settings”.
2) Click on “reset” again. (You can also check the “Delete personalized settings” to reset corresponding personalized information to default settings.)
3) Click on “Close” in the “Reset Internet Explorer Settings” dialog box. Close all browser windows, restart Internet Explorer. Click “Next” in Welcome to use interface to complete this step.
2. Set the system tools to fix Internet Explore problem
1）Open your internet explorer browser.
2）Click on the start button, and then click on All Programs.
3）Follow this All Programs—-Accessories—- system tools, open system tools menu and choose the internet explorer (no add-ons). This will solve the problem if it may have been aroused due to some incompatible add-on installed with the internet explorer.
3. Re-install the browser after uninstalling Internet Explorer
When you want to combine several audio clips into one, you can do it easily with WinRar. In this way, there is no need to worry about the merging of audios.
1. Download WinRAR and install it on your computer.
2. Select several audio files, right click on them, and choose Add to archive.
3. In Compression method, select Store, and then click the OK button.
4. Then you will get a new .RAR file. Change the .RAR filename extention to any audio filename extension, such as .Wav, .mp3.