Sometimes you may want to make one part of your texts is aligned at the left margin and the other part of the text is aligned at the right margin. Microsoft Word can help you make this come true simply and easily. Here is the instruction to help you know how to flush right in Microsoft Word.
1. Start Microsoft Word, and then open the document you want to edit from “Open”.
2. Locate the cursor at the left margin of the location selected.
3. Click the “Table” option and select “Insert Table”.
4. Type “2” into the box titled “Number of Columns” when prompted. Type “1” into the box titled “Number of Rows.”
4. Click in the first column and type the text you want aligned at the left margin.
5. Click in the second column. And then select the “Format” menu from the top of the screen and choose “Paragraph” from the drop-down menu.
7. Click “Indents and Spacing Tab.” Choose “Align Right” from the drop-down menu.
8. Type the text you want aligned at the right margin.