Photoshop is the professional standard in image editing, used worldwide by people who want to create and edit photos with superior results. You can create an EPS file with a transparent background using Adobe Photoshop. Here is the instruction to tell you how to make a transparent EPS in Adobe Photoshop.
1. Open the PSD image or some other type image you want with Adobe Photoshop.
2. Go to the Toolbox, click the “Pen” and then click the “Paths” icon in the top options navigation bar.
3. Draw the intended visible area of the image.
4. Go to “Paths”, click the “Clipping Path” option. Click “OK” to save the new path.
5. Go to “File—- Save As”. Save the file as “Photoshop EPS”.
6. After the saving step, EPS dialog box will open.
7. Click “Preview” from “TIFF (8 bits/pixel)”, then click “ASCII85” for the “Encoding” option. Keep the other options as defaults, and click “OK.”
8. Now you’ve successfully make a transparent EPS document.