Burning DVDs with fast encoding is essential which only need to change the encoding setting found in your favorite DVD burning software. Here is the instruction to tell you how to burn DVDs with fast encoding.
1. Insert your blank DVD-R into your computer.
2. Open the DVD burning program.
3. Go to encoding options in the settings. Turn the encoding option to “high.” This may read something along the lines of “highest encoding/lowest quality.” Nevertheless, the option will be self explanatory.
4. Click the “Burn” button to start burning your DVD with the fastest encoding rate. This will significantly decrease the amount of time it takes to successfully burn a DVD; in fact, it may potentially cut the amount of time by half.
Nero Burning ROM, commonly called Nero, is an optical disc authoring program from Nero AG. It is used for burning and copying optical discs such as CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays. The program also supports label printing technologies Light Scribe and Label Flash and can be used to covert audio files into other audio formats. Burn a .DMG file to a DVD if you want to move the file to another computer, or to create a backup of your installer files so you can reinstall the program if you need to. Here is the instruction to tell you how to burn a .DMG to a DVD with Nero.
1. Insert a blank DVD into your computer’s disc drive. Here the “AutoPlay” window may pop up, ignore it and close it..
2. Run Nero Burning ROM. Click “File—-New Compilation.” Click “DVD” in the disc-type menu, and in the selection window, click “Data-DVD”.
3. Click “New” to open the selection screen. Open the folder that stores the .DMG file in the window on the right, then drag the file into the “Compilation” area on the left.
4. Click “Burn Now.”
5. Click “Burn” to start writing the .DMG file to the DVD.
RoboForm is a program that helps users to store passwords, user names and other personal data in a safe way; making this information available to automatically fill your favorite web site forms. This tool does not only save time, but also avoids the need of trying to remember passwords and user names. Here is the instruction to tell you how to back up RoboForm passwords.
1. Right-click on the “RoboForm” icon and click “Options.”
2. Click “User Data” in the sidebar at the left side of the Options window.
3. Click the “Backup” button under “Backup and Restore.”
4. Select a folder you want to back up the passwords to in the Browse For Folder dialog and click “OK.” If you want to back up your passwords to a removable device such as a USB flash drive, plug in the flash drive and select it in the Browse For Folder dialog.
5. Click “OK” to confirm the backup. Wait for a while and click “OK” to complete the process.