- Popular Software
- Glary Utilities 126.96.36.199
- Adobe Flash Player (IE) 188.8.131.52
- Adobe Air 184.108.40.206
- Mozilla Firefox (32bit) 52.0.1
- Glary Utilities Pro 220.127.116.11
- Adobe Flash Player (Non-IE) 18.104.22.168
- Skype 22.214.171.124
- Dropbox 22.4.24
- VLC Media Player (64bit) 2.2.4
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2015.023.20053
- WinRAR (64bit) 5.40
- Mozilla Firefox (64bit) 52.0.1
Hex Workshop 6.8.0
BreakPoint Software, Inc. - 17.9MB (Freeware)
Date Added: Jul 27, 2015
Publisher: BreakPoint Software, Inc.
OS: Windows XP / 2003 / 2008 / Vista / Windows7 / Windows 8
The Hex Workshop Hex Editor is a set of hexadecimal development tools for Microsoft Windows, combining advanced binary editing with the ease and flexibility of a word processor.
With Hex Workshop you can edit, cut, copy, paste, insert, and delete hex, print customizable hex dumps, and export to RTF or HTML for publishing.
Hex Workshop includes a Sector Editor with disk imaging tools, a Base Converter for converting between hex, decimal and binary data types, a Hex Calculator supporting arithmetic and bitwise operations, an expression calculator supporting variables, conditionals, iteration and arithmetic and bitwise operations, and a data visualizer designed to help you visually identify patterns and interesting data from rendered images
- An integrated text-based structure editor was added to help users easily create and maintain structure definitions. The structureditor includes syntax coloring, in-line error reporting, and automatic structure library re-loading on save.
- Color maps are now editable from within Hex Workshop using an integrated text editor supporting syntax coloring.
- The Expression Calculator now supports syntax coloring.
- Resolved crash when copying hex values over 4K to the clipboard.
- Improved default font sizing and layouts for high resolution displays.
- Table column widths are now persisted across application restart for the Structures, Find Results, Compare Results, Checksum Results, and Bookmarks windows.