Microsoft Word is a great program which can be used to edit document. One of its great features is that you could add annotations to your DOC files, this enables you to comment on documents without having to meddle with the actual text. Here is the instruction to tell you how to do annotated remarks on a Doc file.
1. Highlight the text you want to add annotations.
2. Click the “Review” tab and then click the “New Comment” button in the Comments group to insert a new comment box.
3. Click your mouse pointer in the new comment box and type your annotation.
4. Press the “Esc” key or click outside of the comment box to save your annotation.
WavePad is a full-featured professional audio and music editor for Windows and Mac. It lets you record and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. When editing audio files, you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings, and then add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction. Here is the instruction to tell you how to save audio files with WavePad.
1. Run WavePad by double clicking its icon.
2. Click the “File” tab and then select “Load Audio Clip or CD”. Browse to open the audio file.
3. Click “File” tab, and then select “Save Project As”, save the audio file to the format you want.
4. After you save the audio files, play it with your media player to assure it saved properly.
Microsoft Publisher is a great design studio which is loved by users. We could use it create postcards, labels, stickers, newsletters, brochures and other documents. Sometimes we would want use Microsoft Publisher File directly as image file. In fact, we don’t need to convert with a tool, we could save the file as image file easily. Here is the instruction.
1. Start Publisher. Click “File” —-“Open” to open the file you want to save as an image file.
3. Click the “File”—-Save As.”
4. Scroll down the “Save as Type” and select one image file format, like JPEG or GIF. Choose the location to save the image file.
5. Click the “Save” button.
6. Close the document. Click “No” if Publisher asks whether to alter or save the other document.