1. Download and install MP3 Cutter Joiner from here:
2. Launch the program and then you will find this software is combined with two parts”MP3 Cutter” and “MP3 Jointer”. Click on the “MP3 Joiner” interface.
3. Now you need to click “Add Files” to load WAV Audio files into list. Click “Delete” button to cancel the audio you choose.
4. Choose the export format(wav, mp3, ogg, wma), choose MP3 as output format. Click “Settings” to adjust the quality. Choose export type to “Convert”. Click “Convert” to the next step.
5. Then please select output generating folder in Output Directory option. Click OK to start Converting
PDF Files are created as a way of sharing a document among users independent of the software on which the document was originally created. It is often used to maintain the integrity of a document. Usually the font is typically set in stone, so if you need to change the font, you will need to use special PDF editing software. Here are detailed steps.
Step One: Download Foxit Reader and install it on your computer.
Step Two: Click “File”-”Open” to open the file you want to edit.
Step Three: Click “View” and select “Text Viewer”.
Step Four: Select the text you want to edit and right-click. Choose “Font settings”-”Font”
Step Five: Click on the size of your choice; it will appear in the box labeled “Size.” Click “OK”to apply the editing.
Everybody wants to have the favorite song as a ring tone on his or her smartphone but you’re not gonna be able to let the phone ring until the chorus, right? Also, the beginning of the song might not be suitable for a ring tone, probably because it’s too soft. Here’s how you can cut yourself the best part from your favorite song with MP3 Cutter Joiner for free.
Step 1: Download MP3 Cutter Joiner by clicking on the green “Download now” button on Filepuma.com site.
Step 2: After you install and run the software click on the “Load from file” of “Load from CD” options and locate your favorite song or track and it will be loaded in just a few seconds.
Step 3: Locate the best part of the song by moving the horizontal scroll bars on the bottom. With the upper button you select the start of the selection and the one from the bottom you select the end. After you play the section several times and decide that it’s exactly what you want just click on the “Trim” button.
Step 4: Select the path where you want to save the selection, select the format (MP3, WAV, OGG or WMA) and then hit the “Save” button. Upload it to your smartphone and enjoy!